Thursday, March 21, 2013

Major Changes

I'm back and I have lots to share with you about changes my family has made and where we are going. We have eliminated more foods, had a big change in our daily life and I have some exciting news for you! I also have tons of tasty recipes coming your way I promise!
We are now a gluten, dairy, food coloring and gmo corn free family. I have also found that I react to citric acid. I know weird right?! Through much trial and error we have found that my boys react to gmo corn the same way the react to gluten. If you are unsure what a gmo is check here.
On the home front after many struggles, tummy aches and getting picked on I have pulled Cameron from school. It had gotten to the point where he was constantly getting cross contaminated at school from everything it seemed like. The school tried hard but there is so many rewards at school that involve food that it became an uphill battle. Cameron would detox over the weekend and do alright the first few days but by the end of the week he was a mess. We are still detoxing but my guy is starting to come back to himself.
As for the changes coming to the blog I want to know what you want to see. Do you want to know about our homeschooling or would you rather just have the yummy recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment