Friday, May 18, 2012

Fast Friday - Teacher gifts

This is not food related but instead the easy gifts that I made my son's preschool teachers. Today was the all school picnic and I'm going to be honest, I cried today. Cameron was there for two wonderful years and now we get to move on to public school. I am sure it will be a change for all of us. Anyways on to the gifts.
I took paint and had Cameron make a handprint on a pot holder. I also had him write his name on each one. Plus on the inside of the card it said "Thanks for giving me a hand."
We then made different beads out of clay and wrote out a little saying for each one.
Bee Bead - Thank you for teaching Cameron to believe in himself.
Purple Bead - thanks for teaching him to glow. (It has glow in the dark paint on it.)
Star Bead - thanks for teaching him to reach for the stars.
Building Block - thanks for giving him the building blocks for life.
Doughnut bead - Remember to enjoy the sweet things in life.


  Everything together.

Don't forget that I have a giveaway going on! Everyone can enter here and remember, the more people that enter, the bigger the prize gets!






No comments:

Post a Comment