Friday, May 25, 2012

Fast Friday

This is a real fast idea that I use often when I have a fridge full of leftovers or I don't feel like cooking much. You start with a simple baked potato and then you clean out your fridge. Here are some ideas that we have done in the past month.
Taco Potatoes
- left over taco meat
- re-fried beans (make sure it is gluten free)
- sour cream
- left over pico de gieo
- avocado
- salsa
- cheese (nondairy of course)
Or anything else that is left over from having tacos. This is also an easy fix if you have taco meat in the freezer that you need to use.

BBQ Potatoes
This is one of my favorites because I add the BBQ sauce to my potato also.
- Any BBQ meat
- onion
- extra BBQ sauce

Chili Potatoes
- chili
- onion
- cheese (nondairy again)
- extra beans

Loaded Potatoes
This is where you let your imagination go wild and put what you need to use up on your potato.

So, what is your favorite topping for the humble potato?


No comments:

Post a Comment